I told you all to look out for some make up looks using my new stuff from my Ulta Haul post, so here is the first one! To test out the GRAV3YARD GIRL Swamp Queen Palette I decided to go with the warm tone colors and do a little day time glam look!
- I started off by taking the shade natural peaches on a fluffy brush and blending it into my crease.
- To darken it up I took the shade dogman on a small pencil type brush and applied it into the crease as well, it looked too harsh at first so I blended it out a little but still wanted to keep it pretty intense.
- All over the lip I applied the shade sassy bun.
- To smoke out the look a little bit I added the color sippy sippy to the outer corner..this shade didn’t go on very pigmented and it was a little hard to blend.
- To finish the eyeshadow I took my NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and put it in my inner corner and then added the shade big baby on top and also applied that shade on my brow bone.
- I added a little bit of Maybelline Gel Liner very close to my lash line and then smudged it out just a little (mainly because I seriously suck at liner..I’m working really hard on doing a wing but it’ll be awhile until you see that, I blame my eye shape)
- Then applied the Eylure Luxe lashes and added a little mascara to help blend my lashes with them.
- For the lower lash line I used the shade dogman on the outer part, sassy bun in the middle and applied a little more of big baby to the inner part of the eye! And then added some mascara to those bottom lashes.
- I used the L’oreal Pro Glow foundation. I don’t have a full review for this yet because I didn’t end up having it on long enough to create an opinion..but first impression is I liked it!
- For concealer I used Maybelline Age Rewind, and also NYX HD Concealer to conceal my blemishes. And to set my whole face I used IT Cosmetics Bye Bye pores loose powder.
- To contour I took the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette and used the middle bronzer shade. And then to bronze up my face and blend out the contour a little more I took Too Faced Solei Bronzer in Chocolate.
- For blush I took the shade Amoretto from the Jaclyn Hill x Becca Cosmetics Face Palette. And from the same palette I mixed Prosecco Pop and Champagne Pop to highlight my cheek bones, nose, cupids bow, and forehead.
- I applied Stila’s Carmello all over my lips.
- Then added a little bit of Kylie’s Candy K on top to darken it up bit.
- Then took NYX lip liner in Sand Beige and defined the outer edges of my lips a little.
And that’s how I got this look! I want to try to do a more cool tone look with the palette as well so be on the look out for that! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed! 🙂