Last week I received my July Ipsy Glambag which means it’s time to show you what I got inside and also tell you what I thought about last months bag!
- Delectable by Cake Beauty Delectable lemon & cream ultra nourishing hand cream: Double your pleasure. Coconut oil and shea butter soften and nourish skin—while soothing aloe vera rejuvenates hands and cuticles. Scrumptious scent of lemon meringue pie. Dig in. The sweetest thing. Incredibly rich, with absolutely zero greasy feel. Guilt-free indulgence packed with natural ingredients.
- OFRA Cosmetics Lip Liner in Maya: Made with synthetic beeswax for smooth application. Long-lasting (aka made to stay the course of the day). Waterproof and drink-proof.
- Mellow Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Plum: Smooth operators. These incredibly silky shades made with mineral powders feel like velvet and blend in easily. Baked goods, indeed.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer:We love drinking coconut water. This is the first primer to bring the probiotic’s brightening benefits to beauty. Good hydration starts here. Look fresh and flawless for longer, helps your makeup go the distance. Does dewy duty. Doubles as a moisturizer and leaves you radiant. 100% said skin had the appearance of a full night’s rest in a consumer study.
- Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Small Angle Eye Brush 215: When it comes to makeup, we’re all about the details. And this brush makes it simple to apply with precision. Dense and compact bristles Hello, versatility! Line, smudge or fill in brows. Built to last.
I’m very excited to try all these things out and let you know what I think! Just by looking at what I got and the pricing of everything, I definitely have to say I think this bag was worth the $10!
June Ipsy Glambag Review:
If you missed my June Ipsy Glambag, you can check it out here 🙂
- theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar: I’ve tried the Balms shadows before and I love them. I don’t really have anything negative to say about it. It’s a beautiful shade and goes on great. I recommend these shadows to anyone, especially because they are pretty affordable.
- Delectable by Cake Beauty Everything Balm: This stuff smells amazing! I’ve only tried this out on my lips so far because I wasn’t sure what to use it for. But by looking more into it I’m excited to try it out some more..so I’ll keep you guys updated!
- Crown Brush 3 Tone Bronzer: I was not a big fan of this at all. It really has no pigmentation and it honestly just seemed cheap. Very disappointed in it.
- FORMULA X Nail Polish in Wingwoman: I didn’t end up trying this out because it wasn’t a color that I like to wear so I gave this to my mom!
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Pout Potion in Secret: I really like this lip product! It’s such a pretty pale pink. The texture of it reminds me of the NYX matte lip creams but it doesn’t dry to a matte.
That’s everything I got in my bag this month and what I thought about everything I got last month! Thank you for for reading 🙂